Sunday, March 17, 2013

La-D-Da Trunk Show

We just received a wonderful trunk show from La-D-Da that we would like to share with you.  It arrived a little earlier than expected so we will have it for a couple of extra weeks.  We will be enjoying it through the end of April.  My photography skills do not do it justice so I hope you will be able to visit in person!  If you go to our website, www.houseofstitches.com, you can see all of the La-D-Da designs pictured here and many more!  Which ones are destined for your collection?! ?

Happy stitching,
Linda

2 comments:

  1. sure wish I would have had more time to look the other day! I felt so rushed! Was good to see you all even if a short visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun seeing the La-D-Da designs in person! I bought one chart the other day, and I think I'll have to stop in and pick up a few more.

    ReplyDelete