Saturday, March 2, 2013

Nashville 2013


I hope you are ready for some new projects!  I spent last evening and today at the Nashville Needlework Market.  Once again the designers have outdone themselves.  If you would like to see what they have designed for us, go to our website http://www.houseofstitches.com/Results.cfm, click on Catalog and type in the key word nash13.  Keep checking back often as we are adding things as we go along.  My poor husband is chained to the computer this weekend.  I do let him out of the room to have a nice dinner each evening but then it is back to work!  It is always nice to talk with the designers and see their latest creations.  I have lined up a trunk show from La-D-Da for the month of April and Sue Hillis will be visiting us on April 27 with a trunk show of her designs.  Make plans to visit us and have Sue sign your charts!

I need to get back to work.  I have bags and bags of charts and accessories to price so they are ready to sell when the shop opens on Tuesday morning. Our hotel room is a mess with crates of charts, bags of merchandise and piles of invoices and brochures. Hopefully I can get it all sorted out. I also need to go through my show book and make a plan for finishing my shopping tomorrow.  I hope you have fun shopping, too, and remember to keep checking our website as we add more things.

Happy stitching,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment