Friday, May 1, 2020

Spring news!



I am so glad that nature has not been put on shut down!  It is so uplifting to see trees blooming and leafing out and flowers springing up everywhere. I hope you are able to take time to enjoy the spring sights and scents.  We have updated our What’s New page at https://www.houseofstitches.com/whatsnew.cfm .  It features 4 newly reprinted titles from Blackbird designs. You can also see the next two Santas in the Secret Santa series from Hands on Design. If you need a smile (and who doesn’t right now?) be sure to see Receding Hare Line!


I have been asked when we are going to reopen for walk in shoppers and I do not have a definite answer. I can say that it will be at least another week. Stay tuned! I will let you know. As much as I hate to admit it, I am in the high-risk category so I am trying to be especially careful. So, for now, continue to place your orders by phone, email and through our website. We want to keep everyone contentedly busy with stitching projects! 


You may be hearing about a new sampler from Brenda Gervais of With Thy Needle and Thread.  It is called Coming to America, the Women of the Mayflower. We are taking reservations as it is a limited-edition item.  We will not be able to reorder so do not hesitate if you want to participate! You can see a photo and place your pre-order here: https://www.houseofstitches.com/detail.cfm?ID=39853 .


Thank you for your support during these crazy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment