Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

We are having more winter weather here in northern Indiana.   It is perfect for staying inside and stitching AND shopping for more stitching projects!  We have updated our What’s New page with these suggestions for your next projects: https://www.houseofstitches.com/whatsnew.cfm .  There are new designs from your tried and true favorite designers and we have added charts from a new (to our website) designer called The Little Stitcher. As always, there are many wonderful projects.  Some of my favorites are the ones with hearts; but then it is February with Valentine’s Day just a week away!   One of our major distributors has recently made a number of European charts more readily available for us to order. There are SO many that I thought I would let you help me decide which ones to stock.  You can see them at  https://hoffmandis.com/. Click on Friday Update or Monthly Listings.  It will not give you prices but I can let you know the cost.  The one drawback to charts from other countries is the cost.  They are frequently $15.00-$35.00.  So, that is why I thought I would get your input before I order!  These could be the answer if you are looking for something a little different for you next project.

 Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!  We love our customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment