Tuesday, March 14, 2017

New from Nashville Needlework Market!

I must apologize for being out of touch for so long!  Besides being away for the Nashville Needlework Market, we all seem to have caught some of the various bugs that are afflicting so many people right now.  I got sick almost as soon as we got to Nashville but thanks to modern drugs I was able to carry on.  If you look at the list of new things on our website, you will see that I still managed to do major shopping!  To see what I brought back, go to http://www.houseofstitches.com/search.cfm  and type nash17 in the key word box. 

Our class with Sue Hillis is rapidly approaching on Friday, April 21st!  I promise to get you the final details in the next day or two!  Until then, enjoy looking at all 250 new items from market.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment