Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!

Here we are at the beginning of another year, 2022! It is like the Christmas carol says, “fast away the old year passes”.  I hope you were able to end the year with family and friends. I know it is still difficult to get together with Covid once again spreading at an alarming rate. Were you able to spend time reflecting on why we celebrate Christmas?  What an incredible gift God gave us in the form a baby to bring light and hope to a dark, desperate world. It is my hope that you have that hope and light in your life!

Our What’s New page has been updated with the final 2021 edition. You can see all the latest arrivals at www.houseofstitches.com/whatsnew.cfm . While there are still many holiday projects, there is a good variety. We have gnomes, the start of a new Little House Needleworks series (Fall on the Farm), the second in the Country Cottage Needleworks Nutcracker Village, and new charts from Just Nan, Plum Street and Annie Beez.

We do not know what 2022 holds for us.  We would still love to find a new owner for the shop. Business is better than ever but I am older than ever! LOL Who would like to take the shop into the next era?

  I wish you the best for the new year. I am anxious to see what wonderful projects you will stitch!  I is amazing to see your works of art!

Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment