Friday, October 15, 2021

Autumn is here!

 Autumn seems to be arriving with gloomy skies and rain. Up until today it was at least warm rain but now the temperatures are going down. To my way of thinking that makes good stitching weather!  (Never mind that I say that about all types of weather and all seasons!) As I looked over our latest update on the What’s New page www.houseofstitches.com/whatsnew.cfm , I realized that the majority of the new charts have autumn themes with a few Christmas ones thrown in for good measure. We also have the tenth chart in the twelve chart Sunday Stitches series by Heartstring Samplery. You might have a hard time choosing which projects you need!

People always ask what we have been stitching.  Here is a photo of a recent finish.  It is Acorn by Rovaris.  I hope all of your projects are going well!  We appreciate your continued interest in our shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment