Thursday, September 27, 2018

Patience, please!

The designers have been very busy and we have the fruit of their labor to share with you.  See our latest arrivals at https://www.houseofstitches.com/whatsnew.cfm .  There are two new scissors, six new Mill Hill kits and more charts than I am going to take time to count!  Take a look at them and let us know which ones are calling your name.

On a personal note, I need to ask for your indulgence for a little while.  Last Friday I fell and injured my knees.  I’m going to have to take some extra time to heal and the other ladies at the shop have graciously stepped up to fill in for me. We will do our best to take care of your stitching needs, it just might take a little more time as I limp along with a walker.

Happy stitching and be careful where you walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment