Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What's New!


If you have unsuccessfully tried to reach us by email in the last week, please try again.  We had to get a new computer and even though I was assured that all of our emails could be transferred to the new computer, they could not.  What a headache!  I’ll spare you my tales of woe; I think I need a long session of stitching therapy to make everything all better! 

We have an updated What’s New page for you at http://www.houseofstitches.com/whatsnew.cfm .  There are great selections!  I think my favorite is the one from Waxing Moon that says “My stash is huge and I’m not ashamed”.  If you missed getting the limited edition La-D-Da Samplar Hare kit, it is now available as a chart!  See all the new things and choose your favorites.
 
We appreciate your continued interest and business!  Keep on stitching and share the joys of needlework with others. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Been there done that with computers and even worse transferring to an up-to- date cell phone! And the the phone doesn't even have all the bells and whistles, but enough. I think I have a new motto...“My stash is huge and I’m not ashamed”!

    ReplyDelete