Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Merry Christmas!


December is rolling on and most of us still have plenty to accomplish before the big day.  I have decided that Lizzie Kate’s new Inspiration Boxer kit sums it up: “I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do something.”  Now the trick is deciding which things to do and which things to delegate or just let go!   One of the things I hope you will do is visit our newly updated What’s New page at http://www.houseofstitches.com/whatsnew.cfm .  It will give you a breather from the hustle and bustle and maybe provide a few gift ideas for your stitching friends or yourself!  All kinds of needleworkers can use a new pair of scissors.  The new limited edition Sawyer scissors from Gingher will add a bright touch to a sewing basket with their pretty red and white design.   Kelmscott Designs new needle minders will do the same.  Holiday Hang-Ups - Joy from Bent Creek is a complete kit (just add a needle) that will fit nicely in a stocking.  The long-awaited designs from Lizzie Kate are in stock.  You should probably have one of each because it will be too hard to choose only one or two!  We continue to receive classic Prairie Schooler designs that are being reprinted by Hoffman Distributing.  You can have them without paying unrealistic prices on eBay!  I have brought a couple of stitched models back to the shop so you can see how timeless the designs really are.  There are many other great new charts-check them out and tell us which ones need to be added to your collection!
 
I will not keep you from your appointed tasks too long!  I hope you can find time for a few stitches now and then; we all know it helps improve our grip on sanity.  I probably will not write to you again until after Christmas so this comes with all of our best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and happy, healthy, stitching New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment