Friday, October 30, 2015

More projects!


Wow!  I just scrolled through our What’s New Page, http://houseofstitches.com/whatsnew.cfm, and we have 62 (!!) new items to tempt you!  In addition to all of the charts, there are cute needle magnets and scissor fobs to make your stitching even more fun.  We have new Mill Hill Santa and snowman ornaments (designed by Jim Shore), a cute design from Bent Creek called Hoot and Twin Mermaids from Mirabilia.  Blackbird Designs is starting a new series called Garden Club and the new series from Country Cottage Needleworks is Gingerbread Village.  I need more hours to stitch!

I am running out of time today so I think I will close and let you get on to the new things.  Have a great weekend; I hope you can find quality stitching time.

No comments:

Post a Comment