Thursday, September 17, 2015

Just Cross Stitch Ornament Magazine


It is good to be at the computer writing to you again!  I spent an unexpected 5 days in the hospital so I feel like I have been out of touch with the world, especially our world of stitching.  I am feeling much better now, so let’s look at the new things together! You can see them at http://houseofstitches.com/whatsnew.cfm. If you are a bird lover, be sure to see Birds of Wisdom from Stoney Creek.  Bobbie G. has a cute Halloween design called Let’s Go Trick or Treating.  We have a number of new Christmas charts.  Elegant Christmas Tree from Annie’s is not a one night stitch but will be a wonderful addition to your holiday decorating year after year.  Snowmen collectors will want to stitch Peace Snowfriends Banner from Stoney Creek.  The snowmen can be stitched individually, too!
I just realized that I didn't give our website person a copy of the 2015 Just Cross Stitch Ornament to put on our website!  If you would like a copy, just let us know.  For online orders, just put a note in the customer comments area.  It is $9.99.
I hope all of your projects are going well!  I made good progress on Sarah’s House by Blackbird Designs while I was being held captive at the hospital.  Just a little more mortar between the bricks and it will be finished! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment