Tuesday, July 21, 2015

2015 Prairie Schooler Santa


I know you want to stay up to date on the latest arrivals!  We have recently received some very tempting designs! You can see them at http://www.houseofstitches.com/whatsnew.cfm. I have my eye on several but it is going to be very hard to resist Sacre Coeur from Long Dog Samplers. (That translates to Sacred Heart).  I guess that confirms that I am still in a one color phase!  But, like everyone, I just need to find more time to stitch.  In the meantime I will be building my collection!

We have received the 2015 Santa from Prairie Schooler as well as a small Halloween design and three full size charts.  With them came the sad news that the designers at Prairie Schooler are retiring.  After 32 years of bringing us wonderful projects, they have surely earned a rest.  But! There is no question that we will miss them!

I hope you can join us on August 15 for the Midwest Stash Exchange!  There is more information here: http://www.houseofstitches.com/events.html and remember-there is no admission fee to come and shop.  Some of the people who have reserved booth space have told me about really great stuff that they are bringing: floor stands, complete kits, books, magazines and more! We have lovely weather ordered but don’t forget your sunscreen!  We can still use more volunteers for our booth of donated items.  Call (800-455-8517) or email (mail@houseofstitches.com) soon to get the time slot you desire.

Thanks for your continued interest!  Keep on stitching!   We rely on you to stay in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment